APR ECU Upgrade - 1.0T EA211
Fits 1.0T EA211 engines found in various ROW market vehicels
Part # ECU-10T-EA211 Be the first to write a review
Find a DealerStarting at $24 a month with Learn More
APR's ECU Upgrades are the best dollar-per-horsepower modification one can make to improve engine performance. The upgrades dramatically increase horsepower and torque, making for an exceptionally quicker and more exciting vehicle. This is made possible through APR's optimization of the factory engine management system to take full advantage of the engine's capabilities, without needing any end user adjustment. The ECU Upgrades are available with various features and supported octane levels and each stage is compatible with most typical bolt-on modifications. The software is installed to the vehicle's factory ECU through the OBD-II port, resulting in a clean and headache-free install.
- Horsepower - More horsepower throughout the whole rpm band
- Torque - More torque throughout the whole rpm band
- Fuel Grades - Multiple octanes from which to choose
- Acceleration - Accelerate faster with more power and reduced throttle lag
- Linear Throttle - Pedal maps adjusted for a more linear feel
- Brake Boosting - Left foot braking or brake boosting added
- Standing Limiter - Increased standing limiter for higher revving at idle
- Speed Limiter - Go as fast as you want with the speed limiter out of the way
- Motorsport Limiter - With the soft limiter removed, you’ll get full power right up to the hard, “bap bap bap” redline fuel cut
- Economy - While cruising, or driving normally, your fuel economy may benefit from our optimized calibration
- Direct Port Programming - Clean and easy install through the OBD II port without removing the ECU
- Free Updates - Get free updates for life
- Guarantee - 30 day money back guarantee
|Product Type||ECU Upgrade|
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.