We're excited to announce our Engine Control Unit (ECU) Upgrades are now available for the Porsche 911 Carrera/Targa (992) 3.0T engine with the Bosch MG1 ECU! Expect massive gains with up to 446-627 HP with 439-533 FT-LBS of torque on tap, depending on octane and stage! Our new suite of software comes after months of extensive research and development that is typically absent from the aftermarket. Our upgrade makes the engine more powerful and more exciting. We've extensively calibrated the system to work flawlessly on the track, while retaining safety routines to protect your engine in the most demanding scenarios. This was all made possible by our engineering team's pursuit of perfection. Development vehicles were outfitted with additional sensors, including turbo shaft speed sensors, thermocouples, transducers, and more, along with our high speed direct RAM logging equipment, to feed valuable data to the team for analysis. After thousands of hours of testing and tuning we created new calibrations that are fine tuned for several octanes and contain hundreds of map changes, with a vast array of safety features built in.
- Delivers up to 446 HP with 439 FT-LBS of torque (APR Plus)
- Delivers up to 446-517 HP with 439-525 FT-LBS of torque (APR Stage 1)
- Delivers up to 530-627 HP with 506-533 FT-LBS of torque (APR Stage 3)
- Max gains of a +83 WHP and +100 WFT-LBS of torque (APR Plus)
- Max gains of +83-161 WHP with +100-187 WFT-LBS of torque (APR Stage 1)
- Max gains of +138-195 WHP with +166-234 WFT-LBS of torque (APR Stage 3)
- Quicker 0-60 MPH: 3.68s (stock) vs 3.29s (APR Stage 1 93) & 3.04s (APR Stage 1 E85)
- Quicker 60-130 MPH: 11.74s (stock) vs 9.99s (APR Stage 1 93) & 8.48s (APR Stage 1 E85)
- Quicker and Faster Quarter Mile: [email protected] mph (stock) vs [email protected] mph (APR Stage 1 93) & [email protected] (APR Stage 1 E85)
- Supports 91 AKI, 93 AKI, 100 AKI, 104 AKI, and E60-E85 fuel grades
- Ethanol and race fuel support for maximum power on the race track
- Optional factory term limit matching limited powertrain warranty with APR Plus
- Multiple stages of performance offered
- Launch control optimized for improved launches
- Wet-mode retains factory output levels for maximum safety, stability, and grip
- Standing RPM soft limiter increased in neutral
- Optimized thermal management with various engine safety protection routines added
- Enhanced power delivery and drivability through recalibrated exhaust flap actuation
- No hardware required (Plus and Stage 1) (Software only)
- Support for Carrera S/GTS turbochargers (Stage 3)
- Supports standard bolt on modifications
- Flash counter does not increase with each flash
- Free lifetime updates
- Direct OBDII port flash (No ECU removal)
- 30 day money back guarantee
|Engine Family||Porsche 9A2|
|Product Type||ECU Upgrade|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.