We're excited to announce our Engine Control Unit (ECU) Upgrades are now available for the Porsche 911 GT3 RS (991.2) 4.0L engine with the Bosch MED17.x ECU! Expect excellent gains with up to 539-577 HP with 362-380 FT-LBS of torque on tap, depending on octane, from this simple software upgrade. Our new suite of 4.0L ECU software comes after months of extensive research and development that is typically absent from the aftermarket. Our upgrade makes the engine more powerful and more exciting with added features. We've extensively calibrated the system to work flawlessly on the track, while retaining safety routines to protect your engine in the most demanding scenarios.
- Delivers up to 539-577 HP with 362-380 FT-LBS depending on octane
- Max gains of +33-77 WHP and +39-58 WFT-LBS depending on octane
- Supports 91 AKI, 93 AKI, 100 AKI, 104 AKI, and E60-E85 fuel grades
- Ethanol support from E60-E85 for maximum performance
- Standing RPM limiter set to 7,000 RPM
- Engine RPM limiter set to 9,000 RPM
- Speed limiter matches max gearing
- Exhaust flaps recalibrated to provide better low-end performance
- No hardware required (Software only)
- Supports standard bolt on modifications
- Free lifetime updates
- Direct OBDII port flash (No ECU removal)
- 30 day money back guarantee
|Engine Aspiration||Naturally Aspirated|
|Engine Family||Porsche 9A1|
|Product Type||ECU Upgrade|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.