APR OPEN PEX Intake System - 1.8T/2.0T EA888 Gen 3 MQB
The APR Open PEX Intake System is an attractive high-performance upgrade designed to increase performance and sound by letting the engine breathe more freely.
- More horsepower with gains up to +12 AWHP over stock
- More torque with gains of up to +13 AWFT-LBS over stock
- Greatly outflows the full factory frontal airbox by 60% at 833 CFM vs 521 CFM
- High heat deflection PEX construction
- Massive 7” washable and reusable cotton filter with a frontal inlet and 4” rear outlet
- Creates an intoxicating intake sound in the engine bay
- Improves throttle response
- Lessens pressure drop
- Lessens strain on the turbocharger
- Lessens heat retention compared to other materials, such as metal
- Compatible with APR and factory rear intake tubes and turbo inlet pipes
- Easily installs in minutes
At APR our sole mission is to engineer only the highest quality tuning solutions for Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche vehicles ensuring the enthusiast the ultimate driving experience while consistently providing the enthusiast the ultimate in customer care and support.
|Filter Material||Pleated Cotton Gauze|
|Product Type||Intake System|
- Replacement intake filter.$69.49Qty:
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.