APR Intake System - 2.0T EA888.4 R/S3 (MQB Evo)
Fits 2022-2023 Audi S3, Volkswagen Arteon, Golf R
Part # CI100053
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020.See Emissions Details
The APR Full Intake System for the 2.0T EA888.4 Engine is Here! This is the ultimate intake system for the 2.0T EA888.4 Engine. It's a true full 109 mm intake system from the dual frontal inlet scoops all the way to the included turbocharger inlet adapter connecting directly to the turbo. The system is completely configurable making it an open or closed system, both with OEM inspired cover or more stylish carbon fiber covers in both twill and forged carbon fiber. The system is also compatible with stock and larger turbocharger systems, both OEM, hybrid, and aftermarket thanks to swappable back tubes and turbo inlet adapters. The system flows dramatically more than stock, has lower pressure drop, increases horsepower & torque, sounds better, looks better, is completely configurable to your desire, and comes in at a price point that's unbelievably affordable. This is the only intake system you'll ever need!
- Full intake system from the frontal inlets all the way and including the turbo inlet adapter
- Comes as an open intake system and is fully configurable as a closed system
- Optional OEM style cover (CI100052-A) or stylish carbon fiber covers in twill (CI100052-B) or forged carbon (CI100052-C)
- Specific system for both Garret (GTI/A3/etc) and Continental turbochargers (R/S3/etc)
- Removable and upgradable turbo back pipes and turbo inlet adapters, depending on configuration
- 109 mm inlet tube with a 99% larger cross sectional area at the airbox
- 15 AWHP / 12 AWFTLBS on a Stage 1 vehicle with no other changes (Golf R/S3)
- Makes even more power with tuning specific changes, more mods, and larger turbocharger upgrades
- Up to 43% more airflow than stock when used on the factory turbo (Golf R/S3)
- Up to 80% more airflow than stock when used on a larger turbo (Golf R/S3)
- Lower pressure drop than stock
- Less strain on factory components compared to stock
- Better throttle and turbo response compared to stock
- Straight through design with no sharp or harsh bends and restrictions
- Integrated low-profile flex section
- Dual frontal inlets for maximum airflow
- Incredible sound with the system closed, and even more sound with the system open
- Works with any turbo upgrade and is configurable for future mods
- Easy to install with only 3 clamps for the entire system
- Optional cover install with ease, requiring no tools
- Turbo inlet adapter is removable and upgradable for larger turbochargers
- Factory DV recirculation hose easily connects with no tools (Golf R/S3)
- Emissions compliant
|Product Type||Intake System|
- Fits 2022-2023 Audi A3, S3, Volkswagen Arteon, Golf R, GTI$49.95Qty:
- Fits 2022-2023 Audi A3, Volkswagen GTI$99.95Qty:
- Fits 2022-2023 Audi A3, Volkswagen GTI$24.95Qty:
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Have a question about this product?
Does this intake require a custom tune?
By Chris Lenertz on March 2, 2023AnswerNope!
Hi do you need a tune to run this intake or is it ok with the stock tune?
By Michael kodada on February 25, 2023AnswerYou can run it on stock tune.
Be the first to write a review
5 out of 5 stars
Items 1 - 1 of 1
Items 1 - 1 of 1
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.