APR Carbon Fiber Intake - 3.0T S4/S5 (B9)
This is the ultimate intake upgrade for the Audi S4 and S5 (B9). It flows 31% more than stock, reduces pressure drop, and improves turbocharger efficiency. This directly translates to +19 AWHP and +20 AWFT-LBS of torque on top of our Stage 1 (93) tune making this a simple upgrade for more power you can feel.
- Full intake system: Inlet, airbox, filter, and inlet piping
- +19 AWHP & +20 AWFT-LBS gain over stock (APR Stage 1 93)
- Flows 31% more than stock
- Reduced pressure drop at the turbo inlets
- Improved linearization across the turbos
- Enhanced engine sound
- Carbon fiber construction
- Turbos spool faster
- Turbos operate more efficiently
- Massive 7” x 7” filter with a 4” outlet and 5.5” frontal inlet
- High flow and washable pleated cotton gauze filter material
- Airbox has additional flow paths faced away from the engine
- Inlet piping diameter is maximized from the 4” filter all the way to the turbocharger
- Inlet piping addresses system restriction, unlike competitive airbox systems that are compatible with factory inlet piping
- Billet turbo adapter ring make fitting this system to a larger turbo possible
- New OEM gaskets included
- Emissions friendly
|Filter Material||Pleated Cotton Gauze|
|Product Type||Intake System|
- Replacement intake filter.$62.96Qty:
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.