APR Carbon Fiber Intake - B8 3.0T Back Tube
The APR Carbon Fiber Intake System is an attractive high-performance upgrade designed to increase performance by letting the engine breathe more freely.
- Increased horsepower and torque
- Better throttle response
- Enhanced engine sound
- Carbon Fiber construction
- All mounting hardware included
- Works with stock and modified APR intake systems
|Product Type||Intake Pipe|
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, in all 50 states, when used in accordance with the manufacturers application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number.
The following vehicles are considered Emissions Controlled Vehicles:
- 1966 and newer U.S. manufactured California Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer U.S. manufactured Federally Certified vehicles
- 1968 and newer Foreign manufactured vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.