APR High Pressure Fuel Pump - 2.9T and 3.0T EA839 (New Pump) (Coming Soon: ETA Late Summer.)
Upgrade your direct injection high pressure fuel pump for dramatically more fuel volume needed on high powered applications.
- Dramatically increases the volume of fuel displaced by the HPFP by 37%
- +37 AWHP / +50 AWFTLS (B9 2.9T E85 Stage 1 vs 1+ with HPFP)
- Ideal for high output race cars and track use
- Maintains higher pressures under demanding situations
- Fully rebuilt in house
- Fully machine tested and broken in before shipping
- Includes a new OEM pump
- Upgraded and weight matched spring
- Titanium retainer
- DLC coated piston
- Heat-treated bearing-grade stainless steel material
- .00004" dimensional tolerances
- .00005" geometrical tolerances
At APR our sole mission is to engineer only the highest quality tuning solutions for Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche vehicles ensuring the enthusiast the ultimate driving experience while consistently providing the enthusiast the ultimate in customer care and support.
|New or Rebuilt Pump||New|
|Piston / Bore Material||Bearing-Grade Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||High Pressure Fuel Pump|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.