APR Exhaust X-Pipe - 4.0 TFSI - C7
Fits 2013-2018 Audi RS7, S6, S7
Part # CBK0027 Be the first to write a review
Estimated Ship Date: 07/28/2023
Notify Me When Available
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
For vehicles with an 3" midpipes and an APR Catback Exhaust System, the APR X-Pipe is a must have. This upgrade creates a smooth transition between the two systems and integrates an x-pipe that reduces backpressure. This upgrade smooths out the exhaust note for a more refined sound profile while also increasing peak torque. Like the rest of the system, the x-pipe is constructed from T304 stainless steel, beautifully TIG welded, and includes all new APR slip clamps.
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Dual 3" to 2.75" mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Integrated X-Pipe
- Refined exhaust note
- Lower exhaust back pressure
- Increased peak torque
- For use with 3" midpipes to and APR Catback
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- In-house design with world-class manufacturing and quality control
|Exit Tube Diameter (in)||2.75|
|Material||T304 Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Exhaust X-Pipe|
|Tube Diameter (in)||3|
- Fits 2010-2023 Audi A3, S3, Volkswagen Golf, Golf Alltrack, Golf R, Golf SportWagen, GTI, Tiguan$29.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.