APR Catback Exhaust System - MK6 GTI
Fits 2010-2014 Volkswagen GTI
Part # CBK0016 Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
The APR Catback Exhaust System personalizes your vehicle's looks, sound and performance. Beautifully hand-crafted T304-stainless-steel components adorn the system with stunning TIG-welding throughout. Our straight-through brushed-finished muffler smooths the exhaust note to a deep growl, without adding restrictions, rasp or drone. Strong high-quality bracketry and OEM-style clamps hold the system steadily in place, making the install or removal a snap, and fitment simple, yet precise. A cast 3" to dual 2.5" rear splitter creates an ultra-smooth transition, steadily feeding exhaust gasses out of the system, while looking tidy from under the rear bumper. Finally, removable 4" polished slash-cut exhaust tips finish the system, adding a classy motorsport-inspired touch to the rear of the vehicle.
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Single 3" to dual 2.5" mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Ultra-smooth cast 3" to dual 2.5" splitter
- Brushed-finished straight-through muffler
- Polished 4" slash-cut exhaust tips (removable)
- Rugged and precise mounting brackets
- OEM style slip clamps and Torca AccuSeal T304 tip clamps
- Low-profile design, suitable for lowered vehicles
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- Larger diameter tips compared to stock
- Lighter weight compared to stock
- In-house design with world-class manufacturing and quality control
- Easy to install
|Clamp Style||Slip Clamp|
|Exit Tube Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Material||T304 Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Style||Sound Absorption|
|Product Type||Exhaust Catback System|
|Tip Diameter (in)||4|
|Tip Finish||Polished Silver|
|Tip Style||Single Wall|
|Tube Connection||Butt Joint|
|Tube Diameter (in)||3|
- Fits 2010-2023 Audi A3, S3, Volkswagen Golf, Golf Alltrack, Golf R, Golf SportWagen, GTI, Tiguan$29.95Qty:
- Fits 2010-2023 Audi S3, S6, S7, Porsche Boxster, Cayman, Volkswagen Golf R, GTI$123.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.