APR Catback Exhaust System with Center Muffler - 4.0 TFSI - C7 S6 and S7
Personalize your vehicle's looks, sound and performance with this beautiful dual 2.75" T304 stainless-steel catback exhaust system.
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Dual 2.75" to quad 2.5" mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Ultra-smooth cast 2.75" to dual 2.5" splitters
- Brushed-finished straight-through sound-absorption mufflers (optional center muffler delete)
- Polished 4" slash-cut exhaust tips (removable and upgradable)
- Cast valve housings and brackets for OEM electronic actuators
- Rugged and precise mounting brackets
- CNC bent and laser cut tunnel brace for added chassis rigidity
- OEM style slip clamps and Torca AccuSeal T304 tip clamps
- Direct bolt-on fit
- Low-profile design, suitable for lowered vehicles
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- Larger diameter tips compared to stock
- In-house design with world-class manufacturing and quality control
- Easy to install
At APR our sole mission is to engineer only the highest quality tuning solutions for Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche vehicles ensuring the enthusiast the ultimate driving experience while consistently providing the enthusiast the ultimate in customer care and support.
|Clamp Style||Slip Clamp|
|Exit Tube Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Material||T304 Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Style||Sound Absorption|
|Product Type||Exhaust Catback System|
|Tip Diameter (in)||4|
|Tip Finish||Polished Silver|
|Tip Style||Single Wall|
|Tube Connection||Butt Joint|
|Tube Diameter (in)||2.75|
- Stylish exhaust tips for use with APR Catback Exhaust Systems.$117.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.