APR Axleback Exhaust System - MK7.5 Golf R
The APR Axleback Exhaust Conversion is a direct bolt-on to an existing APR Catback Exhaust System and converts your valveless system to the APR Valved System with rear mufflers.
$1,155.95 Your Price
Starting at $102 a month with Learn More
- Direct bolt-on to existing APR Catback Exhaust System
- Converts valveless system to valved with mufflers
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Single 3" to quad 2.5" mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Ultra-smooth cast 3" to quad 2.5" splitter
- Brushed-finished straight-through sound-absorption
- Cast valve housings and brackets for OEM electronic actuators
- Rugged and precise mounting brackets
- Low-profile design, suitable for lowered vehicles
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- In-house design with world-class manufacturing and quality control
- Easy to install
|Clamp Style||Slip Clamp|
|Exit Tube Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Material||T304 Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Style||Sound Absorption|
|Product Type||Exhaust Axleback System|
|Tip Finish||Polished Silver|
|Tip Style||Single Wall|
|Tube Connection||Butt Joint|
|Tube Diameter (in)||3|
- Stylish exhaust tips for use with APR Catback Exhaust Systems.$105.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.