APR Axleback Exhaust System (Valveless) - MK7 Golf R
The APR Axleback Exhaust (Valveless) Conversion is a direct bolt-on to an existing APR Catback Exhaust System and converts your valved with mufflers system to the APR Valveless System.
- Direct bolt-on to existing APR Catback Exhaust System
- Converts valved system with mufflers to the valveless system
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Single 3" to quad 2.5" mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Ultra-smooth cast 3" to quad 2.5" splitter
- Aggressive, unrestricted exhaust note
- Rugged and precise mounting brackets
- OEM style slip clamps and Torca AccuSeal T304 tip clamps
- Low-profile design, suitable for lowered vehicles
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- In-house design with world-class manufacturing and quality control
- Easy to install
|Clamp Style||Slip Clamp|
|Exit Tube Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Material||T304 Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Exhaust Axleback System|
|Tip Finish||Polished Silver|
|Tip Style||Single Wall|
|Tube Connection||Butt Joint|
|Tube Diameter (in)||3|
- Stylish exhaust tips for use with APR Catback Exhaust Systems.$123.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.