APR Axleback Exhaust System - MK7 Golf R
The APR Axleback Exhaust Conversion is a direct bolt-on to an existing APR Catback Exhaust System and converts your valveless system to the APR Valved System with rear mufflers.
- Direct bolt-on to existing APR Catback Exhaust System
- Converts valveless system to valved with mufflers
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Single 3" to quad 2.5" mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Ultra-smooth cast 3" to quad 2.5" splitter
- Brushed-finished straight-through sound-absorption
- Cast valve housings and brackets for OEM electronic actuators
- Rugged and precise mounting brackets
- Low-profile design, suitable for lowered vehicles
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- In-house design with world-class manufacturing and quality control
- Easy to install
At APR our sole mission is to engineer only the highest quality tuning solutions for Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche vehicles ensuring the enthusiast the ultimate driving experience while consistently providing the enthusiast the ultimate in customer care and support.
|Clamp Style||Slip Clamp|
|Exit Tube Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Material||T304 Stainless Steel|
|Muffler Style||Sound Absorption|
|Product Type||Exhaust Axleback System|
|Tip Finish||Polished Silver|
|Tip Style||Single Wall|
|Tube Connection||Butt Joint|
|Tube Diameter (in)||3|
- Stylish exhaust tips for use with APR Catback Exhaust Systems.$111.95Qty:
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.