APR Exhaust - Catback System - Right Valve - 982 718 2.0T and 2.5T
Fits 2017-2023 Porsche Boxster, Cayman
Part # CBK0030 Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
This optional valve can be used with our 718 982 2.0T / 2.5T exhaust system to quiet the exhaust note on vehicles originally equipped with the Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) valve. Simply swap out our catback's straightpipe and put this in its place. V-bands and precision clamps make removal and mounting a snap. The system is created from T304 stainless steel with a brushed finish and TIG welding throughout. The valve is cast and of our own proprietary design. The system mates to the factory actuator via precision cut brackets.
- T304 stainless steel components
- 2.5” piping with a brushed finish
- TIG welding throughout
- Plug-and-play with the APR catback exhaust
- Designed for use with vehicles originally equipped with the Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) with valve
- V-band clamps make swapping the system at the track a simple and quick
- Precision bracketry for a precise and solid fit
- Completely emissions compliant
- In-house design with world-class manufacturing and quality control
- Simple and quick install with full directions and APR support
|Exit Tube Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Material||T304 Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Exhaust Valve|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.