APR Exhaust - Catback System - 982 718 2.0T and 2.5T
Our system is customizable, easy to install, weighs 34% less than the factory Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE), sounds aggressive but pleasant, and looks amazing. We achieve all of this at an affordable price while using premium materials and world-class manufacturing techniques!
- T304 stainless steel components
- 2.5” mandrel bend piping with a brushed finish
- TIG welding throughout
- Weighs 34% less than the factory Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) in the base configuration
- Aggressive and customizable sound profile via optional valves and mufflers
- 2 optional brushed-finished straight-through sound-absorption mufflers available
- 1 optional exhaust valve is available for Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) customers
- Plug-and-play with both Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) valved and non-valved setups
- Integrated rear X-pipe for maximum performance and enhances sound profile
- Polished 4” slash-cut motorsport-inspired exhaust tips with optional styles, sizes, and colors available
- OEM style no-compromise flex sections that won’t collapse, billow, and fail
- V-band clamps make swapping the system at the track a simple and quick
- Weight saving catback to catpipe flanges
- Precision bracketry for a precise and solid fit
- Completely emissions compliant
- In-house design with world-class manufacturing and quality control
- Simple and quick install with full directions and APR support
At APR our sole mission is to engineer only the highest quality tuning solutions for Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche vehicles ensuring the enthusiast the ultimate driving experience while consistently providing the enthusiast the ultimate in customer care and support.
|Exit Tube Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Material||T304 Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Exhaust Catback System|
|Tip Diameter (in)||4|
|Tip Finish||Polished Silver|
|Tip Style||Single Wall|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.