APR Exhaust - Catback System - 982 718 2.0T and 2.5T
Our system is customizable, easy to install, weighs 34% less than the factory Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE), sounds aggressive but pleasant, and looks amazing. We achieve all of this at an affordable price while using premium materials and world-class manufacturing techniques!
$1,499.95 Your Price
Starting at $132 a month with Learn More
- T304 stainless steel components
- 2.5” mandrel bend piping with a brushed finish
- TIG welding throughout
- Weighs 34% less than the factory Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) in the base configuration
- Aggressive and customizable sound profile via optional valves and mufflers
- 2 optional brushed-finished straight-through sound-absorption mufflers available
- 1 optional exhaust valve is available for Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) customers
- Plug-and-play with both Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) valved and non-valved setups
- Integrated rear X-pipe for maximum performance and enhances sound profile
- Polished 4” slash-cut motorsport-inspired exhaust tips with optional styles, sizes, and colors available
- OEM style no-compromise flex sections that won’t collapse, billow, and fail
- V-band clamps make swapping the system at the track a simple and quick
- Weight saving catback to catpipe flanges
- Precision bracketry for a precise and solid fit
- Completely emissions compliant
- In-house design with world-class manufacturing and quality control
- Simple and quick install with full directions and APR support
|Exit Tube Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Material||T304 Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Exhaust Catback System|
|Tip Diameter (in)||4|
|Tip Finish||Polished Silver|
|Tip Style||Single Wall|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.