APR Exhaust - Catback System - 982 718 2.0T and 2.5T
Fits 2017-2023 Porsche Boxster, Cayman
Part # CBK0024 Be the first to write a review
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.See Emissions Details
The Ultimate Porsche (982) 718 Boxster/Cayman Catback Exhaust Suite for the 2.0T and 2.5T is here! Our system is customizable, easy to install, weighs 34% less than the factory Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE), sounds aggressive but pleasant, and looks amazing. We achieve all of this at an affordable price while using premium materials and world-class manufacturing techniques! In stock form, the 718 is quiet, even with the Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE), but the APR system wakes up the vehicle and gives the turbocharged boxer engine the sound profile it deserves. Expect a deep boxer growl that will turn heads and enhance the driving experience. Track enthusiasts will actually be able to hear their exhaust as they blow past the competition. The system has many optional tips so you can customize the looks to your desire. It supports both valved and non-valved factory setups, and has options for adding one or two mufflers to accommodate everyone's needs on and off the track! Expect only the highest quality components in each configuration. We use high quality T304 stainless steel components with mandrel bending, brushed finishes, and TIG welding throughout. V-band clamps make swapping components quick and easy. Precision bracketry means it fits right the first time. Our no-compromise flex sections don't collapse, billow, and fail like many components on the market. The rear x-pipe maximizes performance, and enhances the sound profile, and our 4" slash cut tips give the system a motorsport inspired look you can configure to your desire. These are just a few design highlights that make this system an absolute must for any 718!
- T304 stainless steel components
- 2.5” mandrel bend piping with a brushed finish
- TIG welding throughout
- Weighs 34% less than the factory Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) in the base configuration
- Aggressive and customizable sound profile via optional valves and mufflers
- 2 optional brushed-finished straight-through sound-absorption mufflers available
- 1 optional exhaust valve is available for Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) customers
- Plug-and-play with both Porsche Sport Exhaust (PSE) valved and non-valved setups
- Integrated rear X-pipe for maximum performance and enhances sound profile
- Polished 4” slash-cut motorsport-inspired exhaust tips with optional styles, sizes, and colors available
- OEM style no-compromise flex sections that won’t collapse, billow, and fail
- V-band clamps make swapping the system at the track a simple and quick
- Weight saving catback to catpipe flanges
- Precision bracketry for a precise and solid fit
- Completely emissions compliant
- In-house design with world-class manufacturing and quality control
- Simple and quick install with full directions and APR support
|Exit Tube Diameter (in)||2.5|
|Material||T304 Stainless Steel|
|Product Type||Exhaust Catback System|
|Tip Diameter (in)||4|
|Tip Finish||Polished Silver|
|Tip Style||Single Wall|
This part is legal for sale or use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles, Uncontrolled (Non-Emissions Controlled) Vehicles, and Racing Use Only Vehicles because it does not affect vehicle emissions and is not covered by emissions regulations.
Have a question about this product?
Does this allow for any additional HP? 2.0L or 2.5L
By Nat Chicoria on March 25, 2023AnswerMain features are weight and sound. Catbacks are typically not a big restriction for power.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.