APR Intercooler System - Q5 1.8T/2.0T
Cool down your intake air temperature to maximize performance while keeping your engine safe.
$899.95 Your Price
Starting at $80 a month with Learn More
- Dramatically lowers intake air temp (IAT)
- Increases horsepower while minimizing power-robbing heat soak!
- 17 horsepower gain over the factory system!
- Massive frontal surface area and core volume
- 2.50" x 5.50" x 26.00" - 143.0 in² front. & 357.5 in³ volume - OEM
- 2.25" x 16.2" x 22.00" - 356.4 in² front. & 801.9 in³ volume - APR
- Highly effective core design
- Bar-and-plate core with staggered and louvered fins.
- Rigorous testing determined core style, fin density, and size
- Low pressure drop + highly effective cooling = high performance!
- Smooth cast end tanks
- Engineered for low turbulence/restriction and maximum flow.
- Organically shaped to promote airflow across entire core.
- Pressure tested to prevent power robbing boost leaks.
- Easy to install
- With the bumper removed, install takes minutes!
- No trimming or drilling necessary!
- Full directions and APR world-renowned customer support included
- Designed by engineers with lasers
- With the best equipment and smartest engineers, it just works!
|Color||Silver / Natural|
|Cooler Type||Air to Air|
|Core Frontal Area (in^2)||357.50|
|Core Height (in)||16.25|
|Core Type||Bar and Plate|
|Core Volume (in^3)||804.38|
|Core Width (in)||2.25|
|End tank Construction||Cast|
|End tank Material||356-F Aluminum|
|Product Type||Charge Air Cooler|
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.