APR Intercooler System - 1.8T/2.0T MK6 Gen 3
Cool down your intake air temperature to maximize performance while keeping your engine safe.
- Dramatically lowers intake air temperature
- Increases horsepower and torque while prolonging performance
- APR intercooler core dimensions: 2.25" x 16.25" x 22"
- 40% larger than stock
- Larger inlets and outlets
- Pressure tested for leak proof operation
- Smooth cast aluminum end tanks
- Barbed hose connection points for a slip proof fit
- Machined mounting points for extra weight savings
- CNC machined billet adapter
- Multi Ply Silicone Hoses with APR's EZ-Flow stepped design
- Direct OEM fitment with no trimming necessary
- Full install directions and APR's world-renowned customer support
At APR our sole mission is to engineer only the highest quality tuning solutions for Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche vehicles ensuring the enthusiast the ultimate driving experience while consistently providing the enthusiast the ultimate in customer care and support.
|Color||Silver / Natural|
|Cooler Type||Air to Air|
|Core Frontal Area (in^2)||357.50|
|Core Height (in)||16.25|
|Core Type||Bar and Plate|
|Core Volume (in^3)||804.38|
|Core Width (in)||2.25|
|End tank Construction||Cast|
|End tank Material||356-F Aluminum|
|Hose Clamp Type||T-Bolt|
|Product Type||Charge Air Cooler|
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.