APR Intercooler System - MQB 2.0T (8SPD) (Tiguan/Arteon/Q3)
Cool down your intake air temperature to maximize performance while keeping your engine safe.
- Dramatically lowers intake air temp (IAT)
- -- Increases horsepower while minimizing power-robbing heat soak!
- -- Effectiveness tested to over 500 HP!
- -- 21 horsepower gain over the factory system!
- Massive core size
- -- Use of the OEM-location allows for a massive intercooler core.
- -- 24.25" x 16.25" x 1.16" - 457.1 in³ - OEM Tiguan
- -- 24.25" x 16.25" x 1.25" - 492.5 in³ - OEM MK7 GTI
- -- 24.25" x 16.25" x 1.37" - 529.8 in³ - OEM MK7 Golf R (Similar to Arteon)
- -- 24.00" x 16.25" x 2.25" - 877.5 in³ - APR
- Intercooler installed in the best location for this platform
- - Utilizes factory air dams for exceptional airflow across the core.
- - 100% compatible with the Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) system.
- Highly effective core design
- -- Bar-and-plate core with staggered and louvered fins.
- -- Rigorous testing determined core style, fin density, and size.
- -- Low pressure drop + highly effective cooling = high performance!
- Smooth cast end tanks
- -- Engineered for low turbulence/restriction and maximum flow.
- -- Organically shaped to promote airflow across entire core.
- -- Pressure tested to prevent power robbing boost leaks.
- -- No hidden labor costs or permanent modifications
- No trimming, cutting, or other costly modification required.
- -- No modification to the Adaptive Cruise Control System required.
- -- Full directions and APR world-renowned customer support included.
- Designed by engineers with lasers
- -- With the best equipment and smartest engineers, it just works!
|Color||Silver / Natural|
|Cooler Type||Air to Air|
|Core Frontal Area (in^2)||390.00|
|Core Height (in)||16.25|
|Core Type||Bar and Plate|
|Core Volume (in^3)||877.50|
|Core Width (in)||2.25|
|End tank Construction||Cast|
|End tank Material||356-F Aluminum|
|Product Type||Charge Air Cooler|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.