APR Catch Can - MK6 Golf R (ROW)
Trap excessive crankcase oil vapors and gunk from entering your engine.
$514.95 Your Price
Starting at $46 a month with Learn More
- Increases performance
- Increases performance by eliminating a common boost leak, and reducing octane lowering oil vapors and airflow restricting carbon buildup.
- Eliminates a boost leak
- The PCV block-off plate eliminates the failure prone factory PCV valve.
- Catches oil and gunk
- Oil and gunk pools in the can, not in the intercooler piping.
- Easy to drain
- A simple knob allows the system to drain in seconds without any tools.
- Easy to install
- Installs in minutes
- The hoses pop right on without tools thanks to the OEM Norma fittings.
- Easy to maintain
- Yearly maintenance is a snap thanks to the two-piece billet design.
- High-quality hoses
- Resist oil degradation, kinks, abrasion, and blockage from freezing, with an OEM look.
- High-quality can, plate and bracket
- Strong, clean and attractive billet-aluminum and stainless steel parts look right at home in the engine bay.
|Hose Connector Type||Norma|
|Product Type||Catch Can|
This part is legal for sale or use on Racing Use Only Vehicles
The following vehicles are considered Racing Use Only Vehicles:
- Racing Use Only Vehicles are vehicles that are used exclusively for competition that are not registered and that may never be used on the street
WARNING: It is against the law to install this part on an Emissions Controlled Vehicle
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.