APR Brakes - 380x34mm 2 Piece 6 Piston Kit - Front - Black - RS3 8V Hatch
APR's Big Brake Kit Upgrades are ultra-durable, feature-packed solutions specifically tailored to each vehicle. The brakes provide outstanding stopping-power at an affordable price and are targeted towards a wide operating range, such as normal spirited street driving, track days, and HPDE events.
- Large six-piston, billet-aluminum calipers with high-tensile cross-bolts for maximum rigidity
- Larger, wider 380x34mm floating 2-piece rotor assemblies with high-density directional cooling vanes and billet aluminum hats
- Rotor slot pattern specifically designed to evenly distribute heat across the rotor surface and increase initial brake response (bite) while maintaining quiet, smooth operation over a wide application range
- Rotors are coated with a proprietary black, anti-contamination finish ensuring that no oils are transferred to the brake pads
- Billet-aluminum caliper mounting brackets featuring stainless steel thread inserts for the radial mount bolts to ensure maximum durability
- Stainless-steel braided-Teflon brake lines
- Proprietary high-performance street pads included in a standard replacement shape (optional pads available)
- Lighter than factory brakes, but not so light as to introduce excessive NVH (Noise, vibration, harshness), which can occur with ultra-lightweight brake kits
- Extreme UV & temperature resistant European anodizing dyes for best color retention
- Hand-polished, mirror-finished, stainless steel pistons which reduce the rate of heat transfer to the caliper seals and brake fluid by a factor of 10 when compared to the aluminum pistons found in many other calipers
- Ultra-high temperature and pressure internal wiper seals. The internal wiper seals ensure best service life under daily street driving conditions and will also not be damaged during track day use (as is the case with the external dust boots used in many o
- All stainless-steel hardware for long-term durability and corrosion resistance
- Seamless CuNi fluid crossover tubes for maximum corrosion and vibration resistance
- Pad pre-tensioning system designed to reduce brake noise and squeal
- Maximum Temperature Recording (MTR) devices on calipers and rotors
- Laser etched logos which will not be damaged by brake fluid, or solvents (as is the case with the painted logos often used on aftermarket calipers)
- Designed, engineered, and manufactured in South Africa by the experts at Powerbrake
At APR our sole mission is to engineer only the highest quality tuning solutions for Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche vehicles ensuring the enthusiast the ultimate driving experience while consistently providing the enthusiast the ultimate in customer care and support.
|Caliper Construction||Billet Aluminum|
|Disc Diameter (mm)||380|
|Disc Width (mm)||34|
|Product Type||Brake Kit|
|Weight - Brake Caliper (lbs)||8.97|
|Weight - Brake Line (lbs)||0.20|
|Weight - Brake Pad (lbs)||1.42|
- Replacement high-performance street pads for APR Brake Systems.$276.95Qty:
- Replacement advanced street / entry-level track day pads for APR Brake Systems.$276.95Qty:
- Replacement advanced track day pads for APR Brake Systems.$551.95Qty:
- Replacement 380x34mm brake discs and hardware for APR Brake Systems.$1,322.95Qty:
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.