May 13th, 2019
This position supports operations through the application of quality standards, methods, and processes to assure and control quality. Candidate will execute various quality program initiatives and be responsible for inspection and approval of components and assemblies. In this role, the candidate will use their analytical skills to assess and verify products meet specifications and communicate the results with Production and Engineering.
• Supports Quality Manager by creating per product quality plans, supporting and implementing standard quality metrics, and creating standard inspection criteria for product operators
• Administers Non-Conformance Reporting system, verifying accuracy and timely completion of investigations, dispositions and documentation
• Investigates and documents …
April 3rd, 2019
Position Summary: Responsible for controlling the overall activity for direct retail sales and customer support. Work with team members to promote the consumer experience with retail customers and/or assisting with entry level technical support needs.
• High School Diploma or its equivalent
• 2-3 years customer service or technical support related area experience
• Strong computer literacy
• Strong information analysis abilities
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Passion for the customer service industry
• Basic automotive knowledge
• European automotive enthusiast
• Experience with open ERP and/or CRM systems
Essential functions and responsibilities:
February 18th, 2019
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt LOCATION: Opelika, AL
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
Completes set up and Operates both manual and CNC equipment for the efficient production of quality components. Responsible for the production of high-tolerance precision parts.
• Interpret technical prints.
• Must have knowledge of CNC machine “G-Code” and troubleshooting skills to identify and communicate program improvements to programmers.
• Setup, operate and adjust machining equipment for production efficiency without supervision.
• Monitors quality of parts produced to ensure customer requirements are met.
• Abides by all Company safety and health policies and procedures.
• Must use personal protective equipment if required.
• Aware of and conforms to company ISO goals …
March 15th, 2017
O’Steen Volkswagen is now an official APR Plus dealer! APR Plus is performance engine software for new Volkswagen vehicles. It is available directly from Volkswagen dealerships, can be financed within the purchase of the vehicle, and includes an APR Plus 5-year/60,000-mile limited powertrain warranty with roadside assistance. Read More
March 31st, 2016
March 31st, 2016
Over the past year we’ve focused heavily on improving our customers’ experience across the globe in many facets. Following feedback from APR customers, dealers, and the marketplace in general, we’ve made several key moves in Australia and New Zealand. We will continue to evaluate the market for other areas of improvement. Our goal is to provide the best products and service possible, while continuing to responsibly enhance the driving experience.
Our network of 30+ independent dealers will remain largely unchanged, and they will continue to provide support and access to APR products in the region as each account …
March 30th, 2016
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 3/28/2016
APR Acquires Carbonio’s VAG Air Intake Product Line
Opelika, Alabama – APR LLC and Carbonio jointly announced today that APR has acquired Carbonio’s line of high performance carbon fiber air intakes for Audi, Volkswagen and other Volkswagen Automotive Group vehicles. APR’s acquisition marks a successful end to a long and productive partnership between APR and Carbonio and an exciting new chapter in APR’s line of high performance air intakes. Since 2004, when APR and Carbonio first teamed up to design, produce and market high performance air intakes for VAG vehicles, APR and Carbonio have built a …
March 29th, 2016
Official APR Gear is now avaialble at ShopAPR.com. Check back often for new items and Go APR!
March 28th, 2016
APR’s Stage II ECU Upgrade is now available for the Audi S6, S7, S8, RS6 and RS7 4.0 TFSI Engine! The APR Stage II ECU Upgrade is for use with a high flow exhaust Race DP system and produces incredible gains! Gains as high as +25-71 Horsepower and +32-95 FT-LBS of Torque over Stage I are available, depending on octane and vehicle platform.
– Audi S6 / S7 (C7)
– Audi S6 / S7 (C7.5)
– Audi S8
– Audi RS6 / RS7 (C7)
– Audi RS6 / RS7 (C7.5)
July 2nd, 2014
APR is proud to be the title sponsor of Waterfest 20 for the 13th year in a row! Directly following the show we’re the title sponsor of Afterfest, the after waterfest party at the track. Check out the Afterfest site for details!
On July 19th and 20th at Raceway Park in Englishtown NJ, come to the largest VW and Audi show on the east coast and experience all APR has to offer! We’ll be on site with a fleet of high horsepower Volkswagen and Audi vehicles featuring many production and development products! Take a …
July 9th, 2013
APR’s Engineering Teams have finished final testing of new version 2.0 Stage I and Stage II 2.5 TFSI ECU Calibrations for the Audi TT RS and RS3. The new ECU Upgrade improves upon low to mid range torque on top of what was previously a tremendous upgrade over stock. Amidst addressing all previous concerns, additional motorsport features were added to further enhance your driving experience. All updates are now available at APR dealers around the globe. Read More