FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt LOCATION: Opelika, AL
• Ensure all orders are met with 100% accuracy and shipped within 24 hours upon receipt of web customers and within 48 hours for warehouse (WD) orders.
• Manage inventory flow from packaging to FGI to ensure all parts are correctly and accurately logged for production entries to be made.
• Prepare all shipments for delivery to customers and physically load the shippers’ truck.
• Ensure all picking sheets and orders from the backorder report are shipped as soon as possible (see options above in first bullet)
• Account each day for all orders/picking sheets to ensure no customer orders are lost.
• Analyze the daily backorder report to ensure that all backordered parts are shipped once parts are back in stock
• Create and label locations/storage areas for each finished good item and ensure FIFO
• Assist in managing day-to-day and periodic physical FGI counts and records, investigate and reconcile discrepancies within 24 hours.
• Perform daily counts of FGI to ensure inventory accuracy and correct possible shipping errors. If discrepancies are found, work through appropriate channels to alert the customers and WD’s of any potential over/short shipments.
• Assist with other Powerteq warehouse functions as requested including RMA Shipping, Receiving, Kitting, and stocking.
• Assist with the set-up of warehouse racking and preparation of new warehouse area.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrate high level of dependability
Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Word, MAS200, UPS and FedEx software and MS Outlook.
Ability to work in a team oriented environment and learn new ideas/methods quickly.
Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities using effective organizational and time-management skills.
Must have the ability to lift heavy shipments up to 50 lbs. and team lift up to 75 lbs. Prior shipping experience a plus
OSHA forklift certification a plus especially on fork lift and picker lifts