January 16th, 2015
2.0 TSI EA888 Gen 3 Version 1.2 is now available for both high and low output files for the MK7 GTI, A3 and Octavia!
– Improved spool / low end response.
– Improved boost control. (More accurate.)
– Improved power delivery towards redline. (Horsepower caries better than before, but doesn’t alter peak figures.)
– Fixed a few bugs / limiters and high end misfire. (Only applicable to some ECU box codes / revisions.)
– Lower output software is now available, offering a flat peak torque / horsepower curve at the wheels.
Low output software offers 334-335 FT-LBS of torque and 293-300 …
January 12th, 2015
APR is pleased to present the ultimate engine control unit (ECU) upgrade for the 1.2 TSI / TFSI engine! APR’s ECU upgrade is available in octane-specific variations and is conveniently flashed to the vehicle’s factory ECU through the OBD-II port without any physical modification to the factory ECU.
The APR ECU upgrade is one of the best horsepower-per-dollar modifications for the 1.2T engine. The APR Stage I ECU Upgrade is designed to work without requiring other changes to the vehicle’s hardware. With the ECU Upgrade alone, APR’s Calibration Experts measured higher peak figures of 168 ft-lbs of …
January 7th, 2015
APR is pleased to present 1.4 TSI Twincharger Software! All engine codes and ECU types, including previously unsupported applications, are now OBD-II DirectPort Programmable and support APR EMCS Program Switching and APR Mobile! Please locate an APR dealer near you for more details!