April 20th, 2009
Auburn, AL: APR Motorsport is very pleased to announce the return of Dion von Moltke to its driver line-up. The young driver will be back in action for most of the remaining 2009 KONI Sports Car Challenge events with only a couple of exceptions due to some schedule conflicts with his Rolex series responsibilities.
Dion will be co-driving the #181 VW GTI with Mike Sweeney. Mike raced four events last season with APR Motorsport and committed to the entire season for 2009. “I am extremely happy to have someone like Dion in the car with me. …
April 16th, 2009
Presented by: VWCorral.com
New Jersey Motorsports Park Koni Sports Car Challenge VW Owner’s Corral
Saturday May 2nd at New Jersey Motorsports Park in Millville, NJ
- Free Tickets to the First 100 Registrants!!!
- VW Owner’s Corral100 Reserved Parking and Display Spaces
- Koni Challenge Sports Car Challenge Race
Participate in the Fun as APR MS Races MK5 Gti’s
- APR Motorsport F1 Karting ChallengeWho Can Beat Ian Baas or Josh Hurley?!?
- Debut of the New 2010 VW GolfCome See the New MK6 Generation Golf on Display from VW!
- Paddock AccessMeet the Driver’s and Crew and Check Out the Gti Racecars!
- APR Motorsport Autograph Session and Tech SeminarLearn about the APR MS GTi Racing …