APR Motorsport Roll Control Rear Anti-Sway Bars
APR Motorsport's first product release from the 2008 Race Season is the new Roll Control Front and Rear Anti-sway Bars. After much testing of APR Motorsport's MKV GTI Koni Challenge Race Cars, the suspension was finally dialed in with the addition of the Roll Control Anti-sway Bars. Three adjustment settings allowed APR Motorsport to specifically cater the reduced body roll and increased slip angle provided the by the Roll Control Anti-sway Bars to each racing environment. Weight Reduction over the original equipment bars and increased stiffness of the chassis allowed for faster lap times through quicker corner exit speeds and reduced understeer.
- Manufactured of 27mm Tubular Steel for Strength and Reduced Weight.
Roll Control rear Anti-sway Bar Increases Rigidity Over Original Equipment with Three Settings:
- 90% Increased Rigidity
- 135% Increased Rigidity
- 200% Increased Rigidity
- Polyurethane Bushings with Lubrication Fittings for Easy Servicing
- Gloss Powder Coat in APR Red
- Detailed Installation Instructions
Roll Control Anti-sway Bars are available separately only. Either the Rear or Front Roll Control Anti-sway Bar is a great cornering enhancement individually for original equipment and aftermarket suspension components. In combination with a true coilover suspension system, APR recommends both Front and Rear Roll Control Anti-sway Bars for the best performance.
Three unique adjustment positions allow for a perfect fitment and precise operation for Audi A3's and all VW MKV Chassis 2.0T Vehicles. Detailed Installation Instructions are included.
|Audi||A3 (8P)||2.0T/2.0 TDI||6MT/S-Tronic||FWD||SB100044||$279.99 SALE! $237.10||Buy one Now!|
|VW||Golf/GTI/Rabbit (MKV/MKVI)||2.0T/2.0 TDI/2.5L||6MT/DSG||FWD||SB100044||$279.99 SALE! $237.10||Buy one Now!|
|VW||Jetta/GLI (MKV/MKVI)||2.0T/2.0 TDI/2.5L||6MT/DSG||FWD||SB100044||$279.99 SALE! $237.10||Buy one Now!|
|VW||CC||2.0T||6MT/DSG||FWD||SB100044||$279.99 SALE! $237.10||Buy one Now!|
|Skoda||Octavia||2.0T/td>||6MT/DSG||FWD||SB100044||$279.99 SALE! $237.10||Buy one Now!|
- Absence - Fit and install were a breeze. No clearance issues, loaded or unloaded. Installed in the air, and fit like a glove + the included lube was that little extra touch. All I can say is WOW. car tracks beautifully. On-ramps are experienced as they were intended: accelerate in, feel the pull, hold. I've always felt that our cars should be able to do a 90° into a turn, and have witnessed one way more capable driver execute this. The APR bar has gotten me so much closer to this feat.