APR's ECU Upgrades are the best dollar-per-horsepower modification one can make to improve engine performance. The upgrades dramatically increase horsepower and torque, making for an exceptionally quicker and more exciting vehicle. This is made possible through APR's optimization of the factory engine management system to take full advantage of the engine's capabilities, without needing any end user adjustment. The ECU Upgrades are available with various features and supported octane levels and each stage is compatible with most typical bolt-on modifications. The software is installed to the vehicle's factory ECU through the OBD-II port, resulting in a clean and headache-free install. Furthermore, for those looking for tuning with a limited powertrain warranty, APR Plus has you covered!
- Horsepower - More horsepower throughout the whole rpm band
- Torque - More torque throughout the whole rpm band
- Warranty - APR Plus is available, providing a factory term limit matching limited powertrain warranty
- Stages - Multiple performance levels depending on installed hardware
- Mode Switching - Switchable power levels and features through Porsche Normal, Sport, and Sport+ profiles
- Flat Torque - Optional torque limited version for a flatter torque profile
- Fuel Grades - Multiple octanes from which to choose
- Ethanol - Ethanol support from E60-E85 for maximum performance
- Acceleration - Accelerate faster with more power and reduced throttle lag
- Linear Throttle - Pedal maps adjusted for a more linear feel
- Brake Boosting - Left foot braking or brake boosting added
- Rev Limiter - Increased redline for higher revving
- Standing Limiter - Increased standing limiter for higher revving at idle
- Speed Limiter - Go as fast as you want with the speed limiter out of the way
- Auto Start/Stop Inversion - Auto Start/Stop defaults to the off position
- Exhaust Flaps - Enhanced power delivery and drivability through recalibrated exhaust flap actuation
- Quiet Mode - Keeps the exhaust valves closed in Normal mode, unless driving rapidly
- Added Safety - Additional safety features and protection modes added
- Economy - While cruising, or driving normally, your fuel economy may benefit from our optimized calibration
- Direct Port Programming - Clean and easy install through the OBD II port without removing the ECU
- Free Updates - Get free updates for life
- Guarantee - 30 day money back guarantee
|Engine Family||Porsche 9A2|
|Product Type||ECU Upgrade|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.