APR's ECU Upgrades are the best dollar-per-horsepower modification one can make to improve engine performance. The upgrades dramatically increase horsepower and torque, making for an exceptionally quicker and more exciting vehicle. This is made possible through APR's optimization of the factory engine management system to take full advantage of the engine's capabilities, without needing any end user adjustment. The ECU Upgrades are available with various features and supported octane levels and each stage is compatible with most typical bolt-on modifications. The software is installed to the vehicle's factory ECU through the OBD-II port, resulting in a clean and headache-free install.
- Horsepower - More horsepower throughout the whole rpm band
- Torque - More torque throughout the whole rpm band
- Program Switching - Change programs and access features with your cruise control stalk
- APR Mobile - Change programs and access features with your smart device
- Valet Mode – Neuters the vehicle, giving the driver minimal output
- Anti-Theft – Password protects driving the vehicle
- Security Lockout – Password protects program switching
- Fault Code Erase – Resets ECU fault codes and adaption on the fly
- Fuel Grades - Multiple octanes from which to choose
- Stages - Multiple performance levels depending on installed hardware
- Acceleration - Accelerate faster with more power and reduced throttle lag
- Brake Boosting - Left foot braking or brake boosting added
- Speed Limiter - Go as fast as you want with the speed limiter out of the way
- Economy - While cruising, or driving normally, your fuel economy may benefit from our optimized calibration
- Direct Port Programming - Clean and easy install through the OBD II port without removing the ECU
- Guarantee - 30 day money back guarantee
- Free Updates - Get free updates for life
|Product Type||ECU Upgrade|
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.