- Delivers up to 411 HP with 551 FT-LBS (APR Plus)
- Delivers up to 411-491 HP with 551-629 FT-LBS depending on octane (APR Stage 1)
- Delivers up to 529-620 HP with 554-622 FT-LBS depending on octane (APR Stage 3)
- Max gains of +103 AWHP and +190 AWFT-LBS (APR Plus)
- Max gains of +103-171 AWHP and +190-249 AWFT-LBS depending on octane
- Supports 91 AKI, 93 AKI, 100 AKI, 104 AKI, and E60-E85 fuel grades (APR Stage 1 & 3)
- Max gains of +172-171 AWHP and +255-263 AWFT-LBS depending on octane (APR Stage 3)
- Optional factory term limit matching limited powertrain warranty with APR Plus
- Standing RPM soft limiter increased
- Left-foot braking / brake boosting added
- Properly rescaled performance gauges
- Optimized launch control strategy for faster response and boost building
- Optimized driveline protection during launch
- Optimized thermal management and additional protection
- Optimized exhaust crackle temperature safeties
- Optimized high-gear LSPI protection and turbocharger protection added
- Optimized the factory volumetric efficiency low end torque fluctuation
- Speed limiter removed
- Increased rev limiter for use with TCU upgrades
- Exhaust flaps recalibrated to provide better performance and increase sound during free-rev
- Auto start-stop defaults to the off position
- No hardware required (Software only)
- Supports standard bolt on modifications to further increase outpu
- Eliminated the need for a TCU upgrade to achieve full torque
- Specific tunes available for the APR Stage 3 DTR8868 Turbocharger System
- Turbo loyalty program gives APR ECU customers free access Stage 3 software with the purchase of our turbo system
- Flash counter does not increase with each flash
- Free lifetime updates
- Direct OBDII port flash (No ECU removal)
- 30 day money back guarantee
Have a question about this product?
Why is this tune limited to only a Stage 1, when multiple other tuners have pushed it successfully and reliably to Stage 3 with other boltons to improve performance? I've been told APR is the best, but this by older people who perhaps aren't familiar with your current status and limited offering.
By Atom Ant on April 18, 2023AnswerFor the stock turbo, only one tune is needed. You can bolt on all the mods without more tuning. As for stage 3, we have a turbo kit in the works with matching software.
What is the effect on gas mileage?
By Travis Hutchinson on April 14, 2023AnswerDuring normal driving, probably no impact.
Do the tune work with the new 2023 Audi s4 b9
By Andrey Tran on April 28, 2023AnswerYes, assuming we have the factory ECU code on file.
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $149, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.