APR Carbonio MK6 2.5L Carbon Fiber Intake System
Carbonio's latest carbon fiber intake for the 2.5L engine is a cold air intake design that pulls cold air from outside the engine bay. Building from years of experience on and off the race track, Carbonio's and APR's engineering teams have spent countless hours developing a carbon fiber design that can be recreated affordably for the street performance enthusiast.
Constructed of aerospace grade carbon fiber and designed to remove intake restriction, APR’s Carbonio intake system provides smoother transitional airflow, increased air velocity, superior insulation of the incoming air to reduce intake air temperatures and a larger volume of available air to aid throttle response. The MK6's complex engine bay leaves little room for traditional intake design, however since the Carbonio intake is made from Carbon Fiber, it's able to be molded into any shape necessary to clear components blocking it's way.
APR Carbonio Intake System Benefits:
- Improved Throttle Response
- Improved Torque at all RPM's
- Improved Horsepower at All RPM's
- Horsepower Represents a 7% Increase Over Stock in the "Area Under the Curve"
- Complementary to Other Engine Modifications
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Enhances Engine's Volumetric Efficiency
- Does Not Require Removal of Headlight to Install
- Maintains all Factory Emissions Components
- Works With or Without Factory Engine Cover
- Unique Thermal Barrier Composite Construction Ensures Low Inlet Temperature
- Smoother and More Direct Intake Tract Compared to Stock
- Constructed using Pre-Preg "Dry Carbon" Techniques
- Enhanced Engine Sound
Each Carbonio Kit Includes:
- Aerospace Grade Carbon Fiber Intake Section with Show Quality Finish
- Complete Photographic Instructions
- Washable Cotton Gauze Filter
- All Necessary Hardware
|Please note this system will only fit the Golf and Jetta SportWagen and will NOT fit the Jetta Sedan.|
|VW MK6 Golf||2.5L||Manual & Tiptronic||CI100025||$324.99||Buy one Now!|
|VW MK6 Jetta SportWagen and 2010 MK5 Jetta||2.5L||Manual & Tiptronic||CI100025||$324.99||Buy one Now!|
Vehicles with the CBUA engine code require the Breather Hose Filter for Secondary Air Injection.
|Model||Engine||Engine Code||Transmission||Part Number||Price|
|VW MK6 Golf||2.5L||CBUA||Manual & Tiptronic||CI100020A||$24.99||Buy one Now!|
|VW MK6 Jetta SportWagen and 2010 MK5 Jetta||2.5L||CBUA||Manual & Tiptronic||CI100020A||$24.99||Buy one Now!|
Is it Authentic?
Each APR Carbonio intake system is branded with a unique, one time use hologram and serial number in an effort to provide better service for our customers. The hologram displays the Carbonio logo and the name "CARBONIO" when rotated in the light. If you feel you are a victim of counterfeit products, please don't hesitate to contact us directly.