Audi S4 (B6/B7) 4.2 Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake System
APR is proud to be the Authorized Distributor for Carbonio Cold Air Intake (CAI) systems. Manufactured from aerospace grade carbon fiber, Carbonio further improves this material by incorporating a proprietary thermal barrier layer in its construction. The result is an exceptionally light and strong part that minimizes intake temperatures. This ensures that the engine optimizes power by receiving the coldest and most oxygen rich air possible.
Carbonio's line of intakes for Audi automobiles represent the pinnacle of induction design. Extensive testing has resulted in an intake that maximizes performance in all driving conditions. Power will come on sooner and the engine will pull longer and stronger.
Benefits of the Carbonio CAI System include:
- Increases Horsepower and Torque
- Improves Throttle Response
- Flattens Torque Curve (engine is less 'peaky')
- Improves Fuel Economy
- Enhances Engine's Volumetric Efficiency
- Installs in an Hour (does not require bumper or headlight removal)
- Maintains All Factory Emissions Components
- Fits Both Manual and Automatic Transmissions
- Unique Thermal Barrier Composite Construction Ensures Low Inlet Temperatures
- Fully Compatible and Complimentary with APR Software and Exhaust systems
Each Carbonio A4 Kit Includes:
- Aerospace Grade Carbon Fiber Main Section Ensures Inlet Temparatures Stay Low
- Carbon Fiber Main Section has Show Quality Finish
- Complete Photographic Instructions
- Filter Design Eliminates Need for Secondary Air Pump
- Washable Cotton Gauze Filter
- All Necessary Hardware Included for Easy Install without Cutting Or Modifying
|S4||4.2||CI100015||$424.99||Buy one Now!|
Is it Authentic?
Each APR Carbonio intake system is branded with a unique, one time use hologram and serial number in an effort to provide better service for our customers. The hologram displays the Carbonio logo and the name "CARBONIO" when rotated in the light. If you feel you are a victim of counterfeit products, please don't hesitate to contact us directly.