APR 980cc MPI Injector Kit
High horsepower configurations often require more fuel, especially on applications where ethanol is used. The APR 980cc MPI Injector Upgrade Kit includes an upgraded high-flow multiport injection (MPI) injector and harness necessary to satisfy high horsepower builds.
- Bosch EV 14 CKxT MPI injector (0280 158 040)
- APR Bosch Jetronic to OEM 2 pin harness
- 980cc/min, 670g/min, or 89lb/hr @ 3 bar (n-heptane)
- Supports up to 8 bar of use in motorsport configurations
- E85 and M100 compatible
- 30° single cone spray angle with 0° bent angle and 0° gamma angle
- 33.6mm compact body
- 24mm extended tip nozzle
- Top-feed injector
- 12 ohm coil resistance
- 150 mm long harness with braided wire sheathing
- ECU software required for use
- Plug-and-play on 2.5 EA855 EVO & 2.0T EA888 Gen 3, where supported
|Connector||Bosch Jetronic to OEM|
|Max Pressure (Bar)||8|
|MPI Injector CC||980cc/min @ 3 bar|
|MPI Injector Count||1|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.