APR Turbo Outlet System - 2.0T EA888.4 - GTI/A3 Platform
The APR Turbo Muffler Pipe and Turbo Outlet Hose takes a multiple step approach to upgraded these components which results in a much larger and smoother airflow path than simply upgrading each component on its own. The turbo muffler is designed to soften sound from the turbocharger, taking away the sounds enthusiasts enjoy. We do away with this!
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020.See Emissions Details
- Direct replacement parts
- Complete system replaces the factory turbo muffler and outlet hose
- Increases outlet cross sectional area 66% by replacing both parts
- Reduces outlet restriction
- Increases performance through increased size, smooth airflow paths, and reduced boost leak points
- Enhanced turbocharger sound
- Faster turbocharger spool with better power delivery
- CNC machined billet aluminum muffler pipe
- Integrated PCV vent path
- Satin black finish on the turbo muffler pipe
- Multi-ply silicone hose construction resists swelling and tearing
- Fluorosilicone interior hose surfaces for oil degradation resistance
- Strong Clampco T-bolt clamps for a secure high-boost connection
- EZ-Flow stepped interior lips for a smooth airflow path
- Full 60mm setup
- Black finish on the hose
- Emissions Friendly
|Product Type||Charge air hoses and pipes|
- The APR Turbo Outlet Hose replaces the factory rubber hose and worm-gear clamps with a high quality multi-ply silicone hose and strong Clampco T-bolt clamps.$44.96Qty:
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.