APR Throttle Body Pipe - 2.0T EA888.4 - GTI/S3 Platform
The APR Throttle Body Pipe replaces the factory plastic pipe with a high quality aluminum pipe that's a constant diameter within. We pay close attention to the airflow path and provide as few bends and tight radius turns as possible to maximize performance. Unlike the factory plastic pipes, ours won't melt and crack under extreme conditions.
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020.See Emissions Details
- Direct replacement parts
- Increases performance through smooth airflow paths and reduced boost leak points
- Strong aluminum pipes that resist cracking and melting like OEM components
- Billet aluminum meth/sensor bung with NPT tap (TB inlet pipe)
- Billet aluminum MAP sensor bungs (TB inlet pipe)
- Removes the restrictive and failure prone throttle body inlet internals (TB inlet pipe)
- No-slip bead rolled pipe ends
- TIG welded mounting brackets
- Full 60mm setup
- Satin Black Finish
- Emissions Friendly
|Product Type||Charge air hoses and pipes|
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Tampering Policy dated November 23rd, 2020. The company has reasonable basis (test results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and the EPA Tampering Policy. This product is NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending with CARB. Once testing is complete with California, and an E.O. number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.