APR Brake Discs - Rear - 272x10mm
APR Direct Replacement Brake Discs are a plug-and-play upgrade for your factory brakes. They provide reduced brake fade, improved brake consistency, and excellent modulation, especially during repeated consecutive braking applications or spirited driving. The rotors have improved resistance to distortion, warping, and cracking at high temperatures.
- Direct replacement rear brake discs
- 272x10 mm slotted and solid design
- Reduced brake fade and improved brake consistency
- Improved initial braking response or bite
- Improved brake modulation, especially during emergency stops
- Improved resistance to rotor distortion, warping, and cracking at high temps
- Slot pattern specifically designed to evenly distribute heat across the rotor surface
- Slot pattern operates smoothly and quietly over a wide application range
- Cast in Europe from a proprietary high carbon cast-iron alloy
- Machined to tolerances up to three times tighter than the industry norm
- Maximum Temperature Recording (MTR) system
- Proprietary black, anti-contamination finish ensures no oils are transferred to the pads
- Suitable for normal daily driving and spirited driving
|Coating||Proprietary black, anti-contamination|
|Proprietary dry black, anti-contamination|
|Disc Diameter (mm)||272|
|Disc Height (mm)||48.2|
|Disc Width (mm)||10|
|Material||Proprietary high carbon cast-iron alloy|
|Minimum Thickness (mm)||8|
|Product Type||Brake Disc|
Vehicle emissions regulations are not applicable to this item.
Have a question about this product?
Be the first to write a review
*Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar regulations.